Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The mandatory fee has been paid and evidence of payment (in PDF or JPEG) is ready for upload.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The name(s) and affiliations of the author(s) are removed from the document.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font, and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and referencing requirements of the latest edition of the APA style.
Author(s) retain the copyright for their articles published in Sokoto Educational Review, with first publication rights granted to the journal. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles are free to use with proper attribution in educational and other non-commercial sectors.
Author(s) confirm that the work does not infringe any personal or property rights of another, that the work does not contain anything libellous or otherwise illegal.
Author(s) also agree that the work contains no material from other works protected by copyright that have been used without the written consent of the copyright owner.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.